Current Job Openings
Account Executive- TalentZok
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an exciting company?! Then we've got the right team for you! In this role, you're responsible for the duties listed below.
Immediate opening for an Account Executive in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year of sales exp. within VAR, IT or technology
- 1 year of bidding experience
Email resumes to email@example.com or call 858.227.4596
FULL DESCRIPTION: Our client is hiring experienced an Account Executives in the San Diego area. Account Executives are responsible for selling IT solutions, software, hardware, and services to small and medium businesses, Government agencies, and Education clients. The successful candidate will need to be experienced, organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable, and a good communicator. The ability to multi-task is required. Need to have ability and experience working on RFP's, bid responses, and leading the sales effort on projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Prospect, develop, and manage moderately complex sales opportunities with both new and established, targeted prospects / clients
- Apply significant knowledge of the prospects/clients business operations, resources, industry, and direction to sell solutions comprising of hardware, software, and integration services
- Identifying, developing, negotiating, and successfully closing new engagement agreements with clients that will encompass hardware and software products and value-added solution sets
- Work closely with staff to handle all quotes and follow through to help maintain prospecting new opportunities and positioning the company as their preferred vendor
- Maintain customer continuity and enable growth
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
The selected candidate will also possess:
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience with a strong understanding of consultative and solutions selling
- High energy, result-oriented, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Currently have or be able to pass and maintain a variety of sales or consultant-orientated vendor specific certifications from assorted companies like Cisco, Microsoft, ONSSI, HP, VMware, Intel, and others.
- Must be highly entrepreneurial and willing to learn advanced technology
- Excellent relationship manager, with strong skills at engaging prospects, establishing strong credibility and understanding a client's wants and needs
- Willingness to embrace and learn new technology